Lee Min-ho is returning to the small screen for the first time in three years through SBS’ “The King: Eternal Monarch,” which starts airing Friday night.
Lee, in his first role since completing his military service in April 2019, partners with Kim Go-Eun, who is also returning to the screen three years after the hugely popular “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”
Kim Eun-sook, the scriptwriter behind several major hit Korean TV dramas, including tvN’s “Guardian” and “Mr. Sunshine” (2018) and KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun” (2016), as well as “The Heirs” (2013) starring Lee, is in charge of the script for “The King.”
The romance fantasy tells the story of people who exist in two parallel universes of a fictional Korean empire, and a modern world similar to today’s South Korea.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nguyên nhân SIM RÁC dễ mua và nhiều kinh hoàng đến vậy
- Viettablet| Hãy mua sim ghép 4G ngay lúc này trước khi quá muộn
- Cảnh Báo Mua Sim Data 4G MOBIFONE Max Data 12 Tháng – Đọc Kĩ Mô Tả
- Trên tay SIM 4G Viettel D900 giá 229K – Dùng 4G Trọn gói 1 năm không cần nạp tiền
- Mở hộp và Test thử SIM 4G Mobifone siêu rẻ 79k 1 Năm trên LAZADA, SHOPEE | MUA HÀNG ONLINE