How To Cook Lunch For 800 People in Guangzhou, China →
Join the notification squad! Click the BELL icon to get updated as soon as a video is uploaded. New video every Wednesday!
About This Episode:
This is my first video in a four video series covering Malaysian food in Kuala Lumpur!
Nasi Lemak –
IDK, I’ll fill this info in tmw. I need to sleep. Night night.
Come say hi on:
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Support My Channel:
Patreon is a platform that allows people to support creators on a recurring basis. Your contribution is an investment in creative freedom. Your generous donation will allow me the time and resources to create more videos for you. →
If you see any factual food errors in my video, please feel free to politely let me know in the comments.
I’m a huge fan of trying different, interesting and strange foods in each country. My show is from a Western point of view, but more importantly MY point of view, but is not meant to offend any person or culture.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hoadontiennuoc.com/tong-hop
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH SỬA BÌNH THỦY ĐIỆN KHÔNG NÓNG | MẸO VẶT SỬA ĐỒ ĐIỆN
- Thanh Toán Hóa Đơn Tiền Điện Nước, Internet, Vay Tiêu Dùng – Chiết Khấu 5% Trên Giá Trị Hóa Đơn
- Mùng 1 Tết 2020 Phải Nghe Nhạc Này ! – LK Nhạc Xuân Chất Lượng Cao Võ Minh Lê Dành Cho AE Nghe TếT
- HALF LIFE ALYX All Cutscenes Movie HD
- Đi giải mã bánh mì PewPew 40k 1 ổ làm mưa làm gió thời gian qua có gì ngon mà bay hết 5 triệu