NBC News special anchor Maria Shriver visits Kathie Lee and Hoda to talk about her “Eating to 100 TODAY” series, in which she visits “blue zones” with the highest percentages of people living healthy lives to age 100. She talks about the diets in blue zones, which are largely vegetarian, and says that blue zone inhabitants also typically have strong spiritual lives.
» Subscribe to TODAY:
» Watch the latest from TODAY:
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website:
Find TODAY on Facebook:
Follow TODAY on Twitter:
Follow TODAY on Google+:
Follow TODAY on Instagram:
Follow TODAY on Pinterest:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nguyên nhân SIM RÁC dễ mua và nhiều kinh hoàng đến vậy
- Viettablet| Hãy mua sim ghép 4G ngay lúc này trước khi quá muộn
- Cảnh Báo Mua Sim Data 4G MOBIFONE Max Data 12 Tháng – Đọc Kĩ Mô Tả
- Trên tay SIM 4G Viettel D900 giá 229K – Dùng 4G Trọn gói 1 năm không cần nạp tiền
- Mở hộp và Test thử SIM 4G Mobifone siêu rẻ 79k 1 Năm trên LAZADA, SHOPEE | MUA HÀNG ONLINE