Park Seo Joon shared a video that shows how he turned into his character Park Sae Roy for the new drama “Itaewon Class”!
The video takes fans through the full process of Park Seo Joon getting his hair cut short to become his entrepreneur character Park Sae Roy for the drama.
He was asked how he feels getting his hair cut short, since it was his first time since the 2017 film “Midnight Runner.”
“I don’t feel strange about it because it’s normal for me to go through a change for a role,” he shared. “One thing that troubles me is that I have to do a lot of things, not just the drama, with this short hair. I’m a bit worried because I’ll just keep showing this limited image.”
Park Seo Joon shared that it’s always exciting to be taking on a new character for a project. He said that although there are some difficult aspects involved like getting his hair done, deciding on his clothing, and having concept meetings, he enjoys being so engaged in his work.
The actor also shared that he wants to try having long hair, naming Keanu Reeves’s look as John Wick as a style he’d like to take on himself.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH SỬA BÌNH THỦY ĐIỆN KHÔNG NÓNG | MẸO VẶT SỬA ĐỒ ĐIỆN
- Thanh Toán Hóa Đơn Tiền Điện Nước, Internet, Vay Tiêu Dùng – Chiết Khấu 5% Trên Giá Trị Hóa Đơn
- Mùng 1 Tết 2020 Phải Nghe Nhạc Này ! – LK Nhạc Xuân Chất Lượng Cao Võ Minh Lê Dành Cho AE Nghe TếT
- HALF LIFE ALYX All Cutscenes Movie HD
- Đi giải mã bánh mì PewPew 40k 1 ổ làm mưa làm gió thời gian qua có gì ngon mà bay hết 5 triệu