Hello EFD Squad and welcome back to One on One, the show where we take a deep dive into specific subjects from the world of football – ranging from teams we love, to the latest controversies.
In this episode, we’re breaking down the decision to move EURO 2020 to 2021 – a resolution confirmed by UEFA on Tuesday the 17th of March.
We’ll also be analysing why it has taken the organisation so long to arrive at this decision, as well as exploring UEFA’s motive to hold it in 12 countries in the first place…
As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts on the matter – so get in the comments below and someone will respond to you in the first hour the video goes live!
Take care out there team.
► SUBSCRIBE to EURO FOOTBALL DAILY:
► FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
► FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
This is Euro Football Daily – your new home of football from across the continent. On the channel you’ll find Scout Reports, Top 10s, Tactical Analysis, Funny News, Winners & Losers and Internet Reacts. If you love European football as much as us then don’t forget to subscribe!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lộc Hàm, Ngô Diệc Phàm, Hoàng Tử Thao bị netizen Hàn cười nhạo vì cho rằng không đủ trình làm HLV✔
- Cung Nam Phương Hoàng Hậu – Đà Lạt
- iPhone 12 Flip – Crazy Concept
- Vì sao Hoàng đế Bảo Đại và Hoàng hậu Nam Phương ‘không thể cùng nhau suốt kiếp’?
- Hồng Môn Yến – Lê Minh, Phùng Thiệu Phong, Lưu Diệc Phi | Phim Hán Sở Tranh Hùng Chiếu Rạp